Home » Resources
Over the years, I have compiled and distilled a list of lists of useful
If you have any feedback please don't hesitate to
send it my way.
Technical Books I Like
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Python, by Michael T. Goodrich, Roberto Tamassia, and Michael H.
- - Understanding the Linux Kernel, 3rd Edition, by Daniel P. Bovet, and Marco Cesati.
- - Systems Performance: Enterprise and the Cloud, by Brendann Gregg.
- - Designing Data-Intensive Applications, by Martin Kleppmann.
- - Advanced Linux Programming, by Mark Mitchell.
- - Linux Kernel Development, by Robert Love.
- - The Go Programming Language, by Alan A. A. Donovan, and Brian Kernighan.
- - Site Reliability Engineering, edited by Betsy Beyer, Chris Jones, Jennifer Petoff, and Niall Richard Murphy.
- - Cracking The Coding Interview, by Gayle Laakman.
If you want to buy me a gift, a book from my
would be awesome!
Other Books I Like
- - The Art of Strategy, by Avinash K. Dixit, and Barry J. Nalebuff.
- - The Tipping Point, by Malcolm Gladwell.
- - Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
- - The Everything Store, by Brad Stone.
- - The Pixar Touch, by David A. Price.
- - The Start-up of You, by Reid Hoffman, and Ben Casnocha.
- - The Hacker's Diet, by John Walker.
- - Marathon: The Ultimate Training Guide, by Hal Higdon.
Here is my
Some Courses I Find Interesting
- CS107: Programming Paradigms,
by Stanford Center for Professional Development.
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- 6.824: Distributed
Systems, by MIT.
- Introduction to Databases,
Advanced Database Systems, by Carnegie Mellon University.
to Computer Science and Programming Using Python,
by MIT, on edx.org.
- Basics of Software
Architecture & Design Patterns in Java [Not free],
By Holczer Balazs, on Udemy.
- 6.004: Computation
by Chris Terman from MIT.
by Carnegie Mellon.
- 6.042J: Mathematics for
Computer Science, by Tom Leighton from MIT.
- Python Path [Not free],
- Grokking the
System Design Interview [Not free], by Educative.
- CS436: Distributed
by University of Waterloo.
Performance Engineering of Software Systems,
- 6.858 Computer Systems Security,
- The TLA+
Video Course, by Leslie Lamport.
Computing Scpecialization, from Coursera.* Probably should be
called Introduction to Distributed Programming
Some Talks I Like
Some Interesting Resources
Good Jekyll Themes